- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Took my vehicle to Great Lakes Auto Repair for an oil leak. They verified my concern, (valve cover gaskets) They went over and above to fix my vehicle at a very reasonable price. Found my new repair shop. They are the best, would recommend them to anyone with confidence. Five Stars!
I have done my car and daughters cars for years. Brakes, Tune ups, Battery, window motors, but I can't do a rear main bearing seal. Neither can the master mechanic I use when I can't do a job. He said he would pass but said expect about a $2200 est. That's what the Dealer wanted! Well my car runs great and not ONE drop of oil has leaked in 6 weeks since I picked up my car from you! And at $1200 for a 10 hour 2 man job you did me a huge favor, thanks is an understatement. You restored my faith in people being decent to one another as well as fixed my car.